Personal Injury Rehabilitation in Coral Springs, FL
Personal Injury Chiropractic in Coral Springs, FL: Dr. Maan offers comprehensive service for diagnosing and treating your personal injuries. Maan Chiropractic and Wellness specializes in individualized treatment and recovery plans for patients in and around the Coral Springs area in order to quickly recover and return to regular everyday activities.
Personal Injury Chiropractic May Include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Chiropractic adjustments provide effective pain relief from a wide variety of conditions. Dr. Maan specializes in providing gentle, safe and effective chiropractic care to patients of all ages. Spinal adjustments correct the alignment, motion and function of the vertebral joint.
- Physical Rehabilitation Therapy: Therapeutic exercise rehabilitation can help to alleviate pain by improving your muscle strength and flexibility. Weak muscles can often lead to a misshapen skeletal structure and dramatically increase the risk of injury or the worsening your condition.
- Spinal Decompression: Spinal Decompression, or IDD (Internal Disc Decompression) Therapy® is a proven treatment for the relief of lower back pain. With an up to 86% success rate, thousands of patients have experienced dramatic pain relief and healing.
- Cold Laser Therapy: Low level laser light is applied to damaged tissue to increase circulation, reduce inflammation and accelerate the healing process.
- Electric Muscle Stimulation: Electric muscle stimulation is a physical rehabilitation therapy modality that is used to stimulate muscle contractions using electrodes hooked up to an electric stimulation machine at our facility. These contractions help to control pain, manage inflammation and strengthen the muscle.
Working with Insurance
Maan Chiropractic and Wellness works with many types of insurance. Our office provides the guidance to file a personal injury claim or you can review our insurance information page for more details.
Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage is mandatory for nearly all auto insurance policies. With PIP coverage in place, you and all the passengers in the car are insured regardless of whose is at fault for an accident. It also covers you if you are a pedestrian or a cyclist. PIP insurance covers medical expenses and lost wages and will pay for your care of injuries, including costs and co-pays for chiropractic care, out-of-pocket prescription costs, or other similar costs.
New Patient Special!
Dr. Maan is committed to promoting the health and well-being of his patients. Dr. Maan uses a hands-on approach, which is to diagnose the underlying cause of pain as opposed to just treating the symptoms. This type of approach also allows him to create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient’s individual needs.
We welcome new patients to take part in our introductory special, please visit our contact page for more information!